#DailyBookPic Photo-a-Day Project, Week 4

Okay, I admit it. I slipped this week. I had to double (or triple) up a few times on some days. Blame my busy schedule and my slight disinterest in this week's prompts.

Day 22- Comfort Reads: Anne, Jo, and Elizabeth never fail to comfort me. Classic heroines to the rescue!


Day 23- Learning to Read: ...deeply and analytically. I could have used the textbooks from my Spanish course, or I could have used some children's books from my childhood, but I decided to go this route.


Day 24- Book Quotes: Who didn't love the quotes in the beginning of the chapters in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series? This quote is one of my favorites.


Day 25- Book Bag: One of many bags I used to transport my books. Pretty much any bag big enough will house a book of mine at one time or other.


Day 26- Re-purposed Books: My R & J Book Page Monogram from the Summer Pinterest Challenge. Every time I look at this frame, I fall in love all over again.


Day 27- Outdoor Reading Spot: I posted a similar picture of my favorite reading spot previously, but it still remains my favorite place to read, so why not post again?


Day 28- Well-Worn Book: Some of my grandfather's books that were passed down to me. They are incredibly precious to me.


Only three more days till the end of the photo-a-day project! Sadness. Check out my recaps of Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...