2014 Reading Progress Report: March

Over 3 months into 2014, and I've read 17 out of 50 books. I've accomplished  34% of my Reading Challenge, putting me at 5 books ahead of schedule. I've also marked off 7 spots on my Bingo Boards. Yeah!



  1. Veronica Roth's Insurgent Book Heard about Online
  2. Shannon Hale's Austenland →  Book Set on a Different Continent
  3. Steve Nile's Daughters of Fly in my Eye
  4. Paulo Coelho's The AlchemistBook Your Friend Loves
  5. Deborah Harkness' A Discovery of Witches Book with Non-Human Characters
  6. Claudia Gray's Evernight Book Set in High School
  7. Jeaniene Frost's Up from the Grave Book Published this Year
  8. Keri Arthur's Darkness UnboundBook at the Bottom of the TBR Pile  



I have to say-- I'm really proud of my progress. It feels like I'll hit 50 books in no time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...